We are a firm of eight attorneys committed to seeing that people who are seriously injured by medical malpractice, a semi-tractor trailer truck accident, or other negligence receive fair compensation. This has been our focus throughout our more than 33 year history. We get a great deal of satisfaction from helping people who have been injured by the carelessness of others. Over the years, we have helped thousands of injured people receive the financial compensation to which they are legally entitled.
We take pride in our reputation for being tenacious and professional. Pursuing a medical malpractice, semi-truck accident or any serious personal injury claim in Indiana can be complicated and often requires a team of highly qualified lawyers, doctors, economists, engineers and other experts working together. We have developed contacts with a variety of professionals throughout the Indianapolis area and beyond. These professionals are willing to help in the litigation of a claim. We routinely consult with physicians and nurses before making the decision to file a claim. One of our attorneys is also a physician with 20 years of clinical experience.
Our firm’s partners, associates and paralegals work as a team to help our clients. Scott Montross, Mike Miller, John Muller, and Tilden Mendelson have received many comments from malpractice and truck accident victims who became clients and appreciated the firm’s support, or from attorneys who entrusted representation of their clients to us.
From a medical malpractice victim injured in an Indianapolis area hospital
"John Muller fought hard for me and did the utmost. He was easy to reach and always there when I needed him. Overall, we were happy with the outcome"
From an attorney who referred a medical malpractice case
"Thank you Mike Miller and Tilden Mendelson for your excellent representation of my clients in their medical malpractice/workmen’s compensation claim. I know that they appreciated your kind, compassionate assistance in this matter."
Carmel Indiana attorney
Here is a sampling of a few of the unsolicited written comments that we received from medical malpractice and truck accident clients, as well as, referring attorneys.
- "The encouragement and recommendations you shared truly helped me get through one of the most difficult times in my life."
- "We met some wonderful people in you and your staff. I cannot thank you enough for the peace of mind."
- "We do indeed feel privileged to have had such a fine group of people representing us."
- "I can’t thank you enough for all you and your firm have done on behalf of my daughters and myself."
- "…your time and patience with us will never be forgotten."
- "You have always treated me like I was someone."
Wife struck and killed by a semi-tractor trailer
"My wife stopped on a U.S. 41 bridge to help a teenage driver whose car had lost power when she was struck and killed. I went to a local lawyer (in Vincennes) and he immediately recommended Scott Montross. I always felt I had the upper hand in my case because Scott was my attorney. Whenever I called, Scott was always available to me..."
Husband of deceased wife, Vincennes, IN
Daughter of seriously injured client talks about her father
A semi-truck ran a stoplight and jumped the curb to strike my 64-year-old father stopped at the intersection. He ended up in the hospital in a coma, a fractured clavicle and multiple rib and pelvic fractures." I had to step in to help him."
"It was a tough time when I went to Tilden Mendelson. He and his partner Mike Miller were compassionate and gave us personal advice and caring during my father’s long recovery period. The entire law firm did a lot of things that helped us and really took care of my parents. The firm was fantastic."
Daughter of injured Indianapolis client
Mother of seriously injured daughter from a semi-tractor trailer chain reaction accident
Her daughter was seriously injured while a passenger in a car on I-70 which was part of a chain reaction collision caused by the driver of a semi-tractor trailer."We were extremely pleased with how Scott handled the case. He listened and was very tuned in to how difficult it was for our entire family."
"He helped navigate us through the legal system. He went above and beyond in helping us through it."
Mother of injured daughter, Indianapolis
Call us; if you or a loved one has been seriously injured, we are ready to help.
- Bicycle Fatalities Increase Across US While we are still in the throws of winter's grip, it wont be long before Indiana roads are filled with bicyclists ready to take advantage of a warm
- Hospital Infection Control Increase Patient Lifespan When a senior citizen suffers an infection in a hospital intensive care unit, his risks of dying within the next five years increase significantly.
- Drug Testing Policy Continues in 2015 In 2015, trucking companies in Indiana will continue to conduct random drug testing on 50% of their drivers. The Federal Motor Carrier Safety